My strong technical knowledge in conceptual design, building planning and detailing, construction documentation, and construction administration are fascinating and you will see that while working together.
Since December 2013, I have been working at ASE Design Consultants Ltd as a senior architect. My strong CV makes me the number one option for projects’ owners.
Since 2014, I worked on many large projects either at ASE Design Consultants Ltd or as an independent architect. Here are most of the projects I worked on during this period.
• Athlone Galway Road Housing Estate 15 no. residential Units.
• The Old Convent and Boarding School protected the structure in Athlone; 9000 m2 conversion and extension into 60 apartments and 20 no. residential units on the adjacent site.
• Ballymore House and Estate - conversion of Stables; protected structure into the holiday and estate manager’s apartments.
• Hanly Quarries Air Pollution Licence Application for the operation of asphalt and macadam plant.
• Hanly Quarries 8.60 hectares & 24 years Extension Application with Environmental Impact Assessment Report.
• Harris – Dublin, 2161.60 m2 office building interior design and site supervision.
• Leisure & Spa Facility, swimming pool, 46 new rooms at Lough Rynn Castle Hotel.
• Hanly Quarries Extension.
• Kilronan Castle Hotel, tower space conversion into two levels hotel room
• Tynte Lodge, Tullaghan, County Leitrim; 0.8 hectares heritage project, including extension and refurbishment of the existing XVII Century Lodge, historical walls and viewing folly.
• Master Plan for City West, Fortunestown, Dublin, 346 no. Residential Units, 7,78 hectares.
• Harris – Dublin, 2161.60 m2 office building with refurbishment of and extension to existing office block to extend the full length of the southeastern elevation of the old Coca-Cola building with the existing loading bay underneath the canopy on the northeast elevation to be glazed, incorporated in to the building and used as a vehicle exposition area, Naas Road, Dublin.
• Master Plan for Longford, Abbeycartron, 139 no. Residential Units, 12,5 hectares.
Throughout my career as an architect, I have worked on all types of projects.
Experience in the architecture field is one of the most important qualifications along with the passion for the project.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your project. Thank you for reading!